Access to special events may be limited as a safety precaution. The bus to base is a separate, optional experience for an additional fee of $4 per person. Admission to the Memorial is not refundable.
May 28th - October 11th, 2021
$35.00: 3 or more people in a vehicle
$30.00: 2 people in a vehicle
$15.00: 1 person in a vehicle
$10.00: Per person on a motorcycle, bicycle, or walking
No parking fee.
Group rates available - Call group sales (605) 673-4681.
Here are links to some of the most popular annual events:
Native Americans' Day | Gift from Mother Earth Art Show | Legends in Light® Laser Show | Volksmarch | Talking Circle Speaker Series | Living Treasures Indian Arts Cultural Exchange | Artist in Residency Fellowships
Frequently Asked Admission Questions
Crazy Horse Memorial is only sustained by admission and private contributions. Your admission dollars support Crazy Horse Memorial’s mission to protect and preserve the culture, tradition, and living heritage of the indigenous people of North America.
Your admission ticket includes access to:
- Three Museums
- The Orientation Film
- Scheduled Cultural Programs
- View of the Mountain Carving from the Wall of Windows and the Outdoor Viewing Veranda
- The Laser Light Show at Dark in Season
Free re-admit passes are available at the Welcome Center for those guests who would like to return to the Memorial (one time within the next three days).
We are an active carving site. Hiking and/or driving personal vehicles to the Mountain is not an option for our guests.
Optional Tours are Available at Select Times (not included as part of admission to the Memorial):
- Rustic Bus Ride to the Base of the Mountain ($4 per person)
- Guided Van Ride - Trip to the Top of the Mountain (a charitable, non-refundable gift of $125 per person)
We are pet friendly with some restrictions.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Pets may be led in the covered porch, on the veranda, and outdoors.
- Pets are not permitted to walk in the Welcome Center/The Indian Museum of North America, the Theater, or the Gift Shop.
- Your pet may be carried or in a stroller throughout the complex.
- Pets are not permitted in the Restaurant or Snack Shop area.
- Pets may not accompany owners on the bus to base or the van trips to the top.
Service animals are exempt from these rules.
(unless you were charged admission and you meet one or more of the following criteria)
- Native American
- Children 6 and under
- Active Military
- Active Storyteller (someone who has donated and has an active storyteller card providing free admission)
Our facility is handicap accessible, we strive to ensure all guests are accommodated at all times. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations or who have questions about physical access may call 605-673-4681 for more information.